Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Manze's dolls and shoes

Manze LOVES playing with her dolls! She feeds them, changes their diapers, dresses them, and even occassionally has to put them in time out! Here she is with a few of my old cabbage patch dolls at my parent's house! She insisted they sit in the bed with her!

I think Manze is going to adopt my shoe fetish! I went through all her shoes and and put the too small ones in a box. My sweet mother then came and brought them to her house to store! She definitely has a pair of shoes to go with every outfit!

These are all the too small shoes!

2 comments:

odomfamilyfun said...

Love the Cabbage Patch Originals---Caroline's Could play with Manze's as she has mine from when I was little---I love it. And, so glad you have so many shoes...so does Caroline & Troy laughs at me :)

Littlejohn's said...

Oh my goodness- I see shoes with tags still on them.........too, too funny!