Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 1, 2009

More Birthday...

I finally got around to posting Manze's birthday pics from 2 weeks ago! It was a fun filled weekend. It started off on Friday celelbrating at Mrs. Beth's house (her babysitter), Saturday was her party at Punp it Up, Sunday (her real birthday) we had lunch at El Potrillo and they sang to her and put the sombrero on her head, then Sunday night we went over to my parent's house to celebrate! Monday morning she wanted to know why we weren't singing Happy Birthday to her! LOL!

Friday morning in her crown...on the way to Mrs. Beth's house

celebrating at Mrs. Beth's house


PUMP IT UP
This picture cracks me up. They had to watch the informational video (like they really understood it) and they were all intently watching it!


Playing at Pump it Up



Tommy at Pump it Up...he was all over the place playing (by himself at times or dueling with Troy)...I asked him, "Whose birthday is it, yours or Manze's?" We know where we're celebrating his birthday this year! LOL!



Family Picture

cake and presents
Celebrating at my parent's house

My sister got her a rock star outfit! She LOVED it!!!!


Wearing the sombrero at El Sombrero

1 comment:

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

She is too cute! I cannot believe she is 3!! I wish we could have come to town to celebrate but we will have to get together real soon!!!
I miss you!!