Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 15, 2009

Back to blogging

This summer has already been so busy! After school got out I taught camp invention for a week at my school. Manze started science camp and Mothers Morning Out (MMO). She will be doing cheer camp later this month, then we will be going to the beach next month! I've been a major blogger slacker! I found out at the end of the school year that my teaching license expired in June! I was freaking out! I thought I was okay and that my National Boards would carry me for another 5 years! I was so wrong! So, I've been taking an online class and computer classes offered by my school district! Plus, I'm monogramming away and trying to clean up and organize my house (those of you who know me are laughing at me right now and wondering if I even know how to organize...ha, ha). We've made it out to my parent's house to swim and we've just relaxed! It's been a nice summer so far! Next chance I get I will post pictures of Science Camp and Manze's hair cut (you can tell in the first picture that I had it cut off...to her shoulders).

Manze's first day at MMO with her friends Richard, Wes, and Emma! They all ended up in the same class!
Manze and her teacher Mrs. Julie! Julie teaches with me and I was so excited to hear Manze was going to be in her class this summer!

Here are some misc. pictures! Manze got into my purse (she loves to do that...I really need to hide it) and put on my lip gloss!

Manze and her daddy made me a cake for Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

How PRECIOUS! I love her dance pictures! We are coming in town next week to visit so we MUST get together! I will call you when we get in town!!!