Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 3, 2007

Ferris Bueller Sequel??

One of my all time favorite movies is Ferris Bueller's Day Off! I was in the 5th grade when this movie came out and my parents took me and my "boyfriend" Ched Hudgins (can you believe I still remember his name???) to see it! I lived in Chicago at the time so that made it even cooler (I couldn't think of a better word than cooler, sorry). Imagine my surprise when my friend sent me the link to this story about a possible Ferris Bueller's Day Off Sequel! I know what you're thinking...leave a good movie alone! But, this sounds really good! Check out the story!

2 comments:

Troy Odom said...

Hey. Fun seeing yall at Meredith's bday party. So, it's time to update your blog! I love seeing new pics of Manze---so get on that :) just kidding.
Have a good week.
Brittany

Troy Odom said...

oops, i didn't realize I was on Troy's account!