Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I've been Monogramming!!

Yes, that's right...I've been monoramming!! Right before school started, I bought this awesome monogramming machine from Renee Guest at Baby Face Designs! She had to get rid of her machine to focus more on her paper business, so I jumped on the opportunity to buy her machine! My friend, Cathy, came over one day and turned my machine on and helped me get started (she has a machine exactly like mine). I've been taking classes on Saturdays and have had a blast learning how to use my machine and monogram some cute things! I keep expanding my inventory and keep learning new things on my computer program! My goal is to start a small buisness monogramming! I'm almost there!!!! Here are some cute shirts I've been playing around with!


\

Manze came up to me last night, carrying this shirt, and asked me if I would make something for her! :o) So, I did! There is a small spot on it...I have no idea where she found the shirt or what she got on it!


Here she is modeling her new shirt!

I took this picture of Manze with her bow! My friend, Jennifer, is making bows! It is called Bowheads Hairbows! Right now, she just has a family blog...but go to her blog and get her contact information if you want any bows! She has made me tons of cute bows to match outfits for Manze!

6 comments:

odomfamilyfun said...

Oh, I am so proud of you :) Those look great!!! Not sure where you find the time, but you are sure beating me in the learning process!!!
Those are too cute!

Mitch and Cindy said...

I really like that shirt with the "E" on the front!! Wonder who that's for?! I am so excited. The girls are going to love you!!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

You are doing great! I am so impressed!!

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

YES!! i am so excited! i will be your number one customer!!

David and Crystal Peeples said...

i love your work!! get ready to monogram some things for me!! :)
crystal

Renee Guest said...

These look great! so funny that Manze asks you to make her stuff. Mary Bratton still talks about
'mommy monogramming'..... we will tell her that Robin is mongramming. Mommy make invitations! :) you are doing great!