Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 3, 2008

"Super Manze"

A couple of weeks ago Manze was playing and ran to me and said, "Mommy, I not Manze...I Super Manze...blast off!!" I laughed so hard and wondered where she came up with that! Now, she wants us to call her "Super Manze"! Here is a conversation from the other night:

Me: "Manze, let's go brush your teeth!"

Manze: "Mommy, I not Manze...I Super Manze!"

Me: "Okay Super Manze, let's go brush your teeth!"

Manze: "Okay Super Mommy!"

Since she is obsessed with her new alter ego, I decided that she will be "Super Manze" for Halloween! When I asked her about it she got so excited and has been telling everyone! I have some really cute ideas for her costume that is going to be a group effort to make...thanks in advance Mom (a.k.a Mimi) and Aunt Tyler!

No comments: