Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 5, 2008

First Major Haircut

On Thursday, Manze got her first major haircut! She's gotten her bangs trimmed a lot and the split ends just trimmed off the back, but it was time for a haircut! Once we got our beach pictures done, I was okay with getting it cut! We went to Michelle and she cut off 2 1/2 inches! Manze was so excited! I almost fainted when she made the first cut (it seemed like so much)! I never thought I would be one of those moms who got upset over a haircut, but I guess I did! I know it will grow back and I'm even thinking of going shorter next time! Manze did a great job and was so excited! Here are some before and after pictures!:

Manze Before
Before

Getting her hair cut by Shell (Michelle)
After
After
It might not look too different, but she did get a lot cut off and it looks so healthy!

2 comments:

Littlejohn's said...

Cute, Cute !!!!!!! And it is still long enough to put in a ponytail or pigtails!!!!

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

she is such a super model! good seeing yall at the fair. we need to get together soon. kanon is forgetting what his girlfriend looks like!!