Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Birthday Party at The Play Place




On Saturday the 19th, Manze and Richard had their birthday party at The Play Place. M & R were born one day apart from each other, so his mom and I decided to have a dual birthday party! It worked out great! Dream Cakes make the cupcakes and smash cakes and the kids enjoyed eating pizza, making new friends, and playing hard!

Here is the Birthday Girl



























Look at all the fun we had!



It was a crazy morning getting ready for the party...it SNOWED!!! Manze stood at the window saying, "snow...it cold...pretty snow!" Since we were running around getting ready, I never thought to stop and take her outside to "play" in the snow! I'm so mad at myself! Oh well...I won't make that mistake again! THANKS to everyone who came to the party! Manze had a BLAST!!!!

1 comment:

Mitch and Cindy said...

Great party, Emma had a BLAST!