Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Visiting the City of Lights

Tommy and I took Manze to Canton to see the lights and ride some rides right before Christmas! Of course, we waited until the weather was freezing again to go! We didn't stay as long as we wanted because it was FREEZING!!!!
*Chrismas pics to come soon (to my 3 friends that read my blog, ha, ha)

Riding the carousel with Mommy!

Riding the firetruck with Mommy, Miss Edie, and Will!

Family Picture by the tree in the gazebo...Manze's not so sure about it!

Smiling and saying "cheese" with Daddy!

Crying in her picture with Mommy...Daddy thought that was hilarious since she was hamming it up in the picture with him!

2 comments:

odomfamilyfun said...

Finally! I was beginning to wonder if you had totally skipped out on Christmas after your 'Christmas Card with Mommy' ordeal. I tried the same thing and ended up having to get a friend to take their picture. Manze's was darling!
Hopefully we'll see you soon.

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

I love it and cant wait to take Claire to Canton next year!! I am so glad we are back so I can see you all the time!!!