Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 18, 2008

Manze is 2!!

Wow, where has TWO years gone?? I can't believe my baby is 2! After a long day (pushing for 2 1/2 hrs...there were 9 babies born in the hopital that day and she was the 9th) Manze Elizabeth Ball came into this world on January 18, 2006 at 4:31 p.m. She was 6 lbs. and 19 1/2 in. long! She has been the light of my life ever since! I thank God for her everyday! Here are a few pictures from her birth and from today!

Here I am in all my glory at 5:00 a.m. getting ready to leave for the hospital to be induced! Manze was taken two weeks early because she was so small and she was not growing and gaining weight like she was supposed to! She was a small baby at 6 lbs. (and is still small and petite) but she is feisty and full of energy! I don't think I slept much that night and I woke up at 4:00 a.m. in anticipation of my sweet baby girl arriving!
Here is our first family picture

At home with my sweet baby girl!
Here is Manze this morning! I told her I wanted to take a picture of her in her #2 shirt and her crown! She said, "okay!" and lowered her head so I could take a picture of her crown! LOL!
I have a 2 year old!!! :o)

No comments: