Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another Birthday

Today I turned 29 AGAIN (as my friend Jennifer would say)! I LOVE birthdays and really get into them...what a great time to celebrate our birth and the wonderful time we've had on this Earth! I start celebrating my birthday early and if it was up to me, I'd celebrate it the whole month of July! Today Tommy told me my birthday had been going on for a week, when was it going to stop!? Monday night Tommy's parents took me to Biaggi's to eat and it was delicious...my first time to go there! Then on Thursday my mom took me to Nick's for lunch. On Friday I had my big birthday bash! 9 of us headed to Vicksburg to see Dr. Zars! It started out a little dirty...when we got to Vicksburg and parked the car we got out and there were a million (no lie) birds flying overhead! We joked around that we better hurry inside before someone gets pooped on and then it happened! I got pooped on...right on the back of my shirt...EWWW! I guess it could have been worse...it could have been in my hair! After I got cleaned up we had fun dancing to the band! They played Come on Eileen, OF COURSE...and we decided to write out their last set for them and requested a ton of songs! I just LOVE 80's music! I had so much fun with these sweet girls and I can't wait to do it again!!!! Saturday night my mom and I went to Thalia Mara to see the IBC Reunion Gala! IBC (International Ballet Competition). All those who had won medals in the past came back to perform! They were fantastic!!!! Today Tommy and I took Manze to my parent's house to swim in the pool and when she went down for a nap we kept swimming, then we went out to eat with my dad! It was GREAT and I guess it will have to be all over tomorrow! There's always next year! I am so greatful for another year, my sweet husband, my beautiful daughter, my parents and sister and brother, and all my wonderful friends! THANKS for making it another great year!

The group: Front (L to R): Jennifer, me, and Crystal

Back (L to R): Teresa, LaDonna, Stacy, Mandy, Laura, and Amy

Mandy, me, and Amy (the non car sick riders) riding in the way back on the way to Vicksburg

Manze playing with the tambourine the band gave us

6 comments:

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

I am so sad I couldn't go!! I know yall had so much fun!!! I am going to miss yall so much!!!

Mitch and Cindy said...

Let me be the first to say, Happy Late Birthday!!! Looks like y'all had fun, I'm coming next year!

Littlejohn's said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!! You haven't aged since our college years!!!! I often think of you when I hear 80's music and think of us getting so excited when the Breakfast Club was playing somewhere in Starkville....weren't those the days???????

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

I did not know that we share the same birthday/"National Holiday"! July 13 is a fabulous day! Happy late birthday!!!

The Buttrey Family said...

Happy belated birthday, Robin! You look cute as ever!

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

Happy belated birthday! Glad you had such a good one!