Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

This Thanksgiving we went to the country (Shubuta to be exact) and I'm not kidding about the name! My dad's side of the family is from Laurel and Jackson and his dad grew up in Shubuta! Before we could travel to the country, my wonderful photographer (Melanie Thaw) took a family photo of everyone (me, Tommy, Manze, my parents, my sister, my niece, and my brother and sister-in-law) for my mom. We were ALL in town for once and that was the only time we could take it. Melanie is awesome! Not too many people would get out on Thanksgiving Day and do that! After the picture, we all headed to Shubuta for some family time and great food! Manze had a blast hanging out with all her cousins (especially Macon who is 18 months old). Macon's mom Michele and I are the same age. When we came for Thanksgiving one year, we sat at a small white table eating our lunch. The table is still there, so we had Manze and Macon sit at it so we could get pictures! It was so cute! Manze is in love with my brother and follows him everywhere...she does not let him out of her sight! The whole time she said, "Where is my Bucky...I want my Bucky...that is MY Bucky!" She loves her Uncle Bucky and Aunt Amy and we are so glad they were able to come for Thanksgiving!
Manze and her Uncle Bucky

Manze at the little table

Manze and Macon


No comments: