Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2007

HELP!


I know...you're saying, "Robin that is the same exact picture you just posted!" Well, I've been trying to figure out how to make a profile picture and this was the only way how! The other picture was too big! When I read the directions, it said that once I made my profile picture, I could delete my picture. When I tried that I got the big red x on the my profile picture! If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, let me know!!!!

Poor sweet Manze is not feeling well, so when she is feeling better I'm going to get some pictures of her!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

it looks like you fixed it!

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

I forgot to ask you... who did your new assistant end up being? i hope it is going good!

Robin, Tommy, and Manze said...

I will have to e-mail you the assistant story! It's changed about 4 times!