Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 18, 2007

High School Musical 2

I have become a huge High School Musical fan! That's not hard considering I'm a 2nd grade teacher!! My students were so pumped up about the premiere of High School Musical 2 Friday night they could hardly contain themselves Friday! They were telling me all about the HSM parties they were going to! Since they behaved themselves all week and we got all our work done, I let them watch High School Misical on Friday! I wish I had brought my video camera. The girls were singing every song and you could definitely tell no one has had vocal lessons..ha, ha, ha! They were so cute! Manze and I went to a HSM party ourselves! We had a blast and Manze danced to the songs! We ate "Bop to the Top" tacos, "We're all in this together" milkshakes, and "Get Your Head in the Game" cookies! It was great! We can't wait for High School Musical 3 to come out! If you haven't seen any of the HSM movies, you need to! They are really cute!!

2 comments:

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

That is so cute! I tivoed both HSM and HSM 2. I have heard they are darling. My neice and nephew sing all the songs, too! Can't wait to see them!

Jenny said...

i'm jealous you went to a party...we had our own "party" at our house with a pizza.:) ryan and i both are obsessed with HSM. i could watch them both over and over.

bjc sent me the pics of claire, too. what a cutie she is!!! i can't wait to meet her. see you soon!