Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My camera is BROKEN!!!! AHHHHH!!!

Well, my camera is broken, so I am posting a picture of Manze that I took at the beginning of the summer! I love this picture and she is so happy! I am sick that my camera is broken for so many reasons! I have not been able to get some memorable pictures of Manze's first days at the new babysitter (Mrs. Beth) and my students are coming Friday, so I need pics of the first day! My sweet mom is going to let me borrow her camera for a while until I get mine fixed! Manze had swim lessons today at Maley swim school and my mom (Mimi) came and took some pictures of her. Manze has been going to swim lessons all summer and I have not taken one picture! I'm such a bad mom...I was also supposed to spend this summer updating her baby book and I didn't do that either! Manze and I were just having too much fun together to worry about anything else! As soon as I get her swim lessons pics I will post them!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie Williams said...

Manze is such a cutie! I'm so glad that you have a blog. I'll check back often!

Katie Williams

P.S. I am also a fan of the Steece blog. Precious babies!

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

LOVE IT!! You have inspired me to do a blog! I am excited and may need some help. I could eat Manze up in that Pic. She could be a model!!

Mitch and Cindy said...

Hey Robin it’s Cindy, Emma’s mom. I am glad to see you have a blog. Emma loves Mrs. Beth too! Manze was dancing the other day and it was soooo cute…and yes, eating all the cookies. I was very disappointed when I forgot to bring my camera to Beth’s that Sunday night. I think Beth’s is going to be great!