Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 6, 2007

Finally a blogger!!!!

The Ball's are finally in the blog world! After discovering the blog world through my friend Cathy, I've become addicted! I've spent all summer "stalking" other peoples blogs and telling myself that I needed to start a blog! Well, now that school has officially started back for me (today) and I don't have nearly the time on my hands I had this summer, I'm starting our page! Go figure! It was really hard to go back today and leave Manze after spending all summer with her! She started a new babysitter and I was so nervous! I shouldn't have been! I dropped her off this morning and she immediately started playing. She wasn't even concerned about me leaving...she didn't even cry (like I thought she would). While I am so happy she did so well at the babysitter, I have to admit my feelings were a little hurt that she wasn't even sad to see me go! I guess everyone is right when they say the parents take it harder then the kids! When I came to pick her up I was told that she could really pack in some food...(2 blueberry pancakes for breakfast, chicken nuggets, half a banana, and puffs for lunch, and lots of cookies...ha, ha, she does not eat that well for me. Now, why is that I say? My camera is broken, so I didn't even get any pictures of her first day! I will have to fix that!

No comments: