Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

FAFA: fun and funky art

FAFA: fun and funky art...my business with my friend Stephanie! Many of you know that I paint and many of you don't! Well, for all of you I have FINALLY started a blog for fafa! Just click on fafa and it will take you to the blog! My friend Stephanie and I started fafa about 4 years ago! We started doing the craft show circuit then started sticking to home shows and custom orders! We do some really cool funky art that can be custom made on wood or canvas! We also paint canvases (quotes, birth announcements, names, initials, anything)! Stephanie and I will paint just about anything on anything. You can bring us a picture of what you want or colors or a certain font! If you want it, we can do it! Go visit our blog!!

If you would like to see some of our stuff in person, my friend Tracy Lofton is having an Open House at her house Wednesday, July 2nd from 3 - 7! It is a come and go and will feature, fafa, custom frames by David Peeples, Personally Yours Monogramming, Southern Baby: precious clothes, jewelry by Nikki Dearman, and photography. Just click on the name and it will take you to their blog! Anyone is welcome to come...it is very casual and laid back! We are calling it Christmas in July! If you would like to come and need directions, just leave me a comment with your e-mail address! It doesn't matter if I don't know you...you are welcome to come!

funky circle art

Name plate hanging outside a teacher's room: GREAT teacher's gift

Custom birth announcement to match baby's bedding!

No comments: