Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mothers Morning Out

Today was Manze's first day of Mother's Morning Out at Lakeside for the summer! Yesterday my friend Cathy monogrammed 2 sippy cups and a lunch bag for Manze to take to MMO! I packed her lunch and got her all ready and was a little nervous about leaving her! I was more nervous than she was! We met Emma and Lainee at the church and we all walked in together. They are both in her class, so I knew she would be excited to see them! I was prepared for Manze to be a little nervous and shy and not want me to leave! Boy was I wrong! She is a very social child...I should have known better! Her teacher couldn't get the gate opened fast enough for her. She ran right in and never looked back! Sadly I walked away but was glad that she was happy and content! When I went to pick her up and she got in the car, I asked her how her day went! She was so excited and told me all about the slide and her friends! As we drove away she said, "I don't want to go home Mommy, I want to go to cool (school)!" I'm so glad she had fun!

1 comment:

Mitch and Cindy said...

I love your pictures with the writing on them! How are you doing that?