Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Potty training or bust!


What's wrong with these pictures you say???? Oh, I know! Manze is NOT on the potty! Okay, here's the deal...Manze LOVES to sit on the potty, but will only sit for a minute then say, "Nothing, all done!" She won't go to the potty for me, but she will go at Mother's Morning Out and when she stayed with at her friend Caroline's house she went for Ms. Brittany! All you potty training pros out there, I need some advice! HELP! Any suggestions anyone??

3 comments:

Karen S. said...

I would try potty training rewards. This worked great for our son. He loved pushing the audio button hearing he is a Big Boy and opening a door to find a chocolate surprise. He really became involved. He was peeing and pooping in his potty within a week. I know every child is different, but have a look and see if this would work for you. www.pottytrainingrewards.com

Mitch and Cindy said...

Robin, when you find out...let me know!

Unknown said...

Try the towel potty training method.