Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 9, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Today Manze had her first day of swimming lessons for Summer 2008! Emma is in her group and they had fun together! Manze is taking lessons from Lu Lee...I call her the Rock Star of swimming lessons! I have been hearing about her for years now from everyone and I'm glad Manze finally gets to take lessons from her! Manze LOVES the water and had a blast! She went right to Lu Lee and was ready to go until she swallowed "freddy the fish"...that would be pool water! Then, she cried a little bit, but Lu Lee kept going and pretty soon Manze was okay and going under water and kicking her legs! Lu Lee put goggles on Manze and I wasn't sure she was going to wear them. I was wrong, and she had to have her "glasses" on the rest of the time in the pool! I can't wait to see how she progresses these two weeks!

No comments: