Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Photo Shoot

My niece came to visit over Spring Break and I had some pictures taken of her and Manze by Melanie Thaw! Melanie has been taking pictures of Manze since she was 10 months old and we LOVE her! If anyone is looking for a great photographer who has reasonable packages, please let me know and I will give you Melanie's information! She will also be taking family pictures of us at the beach in July and we are so excited!! I finally ordered my pictures from March (I'm a little slow) and I just got them in...I just wanted to share a few! Warning: I scanned them and my scanner isn't that great, so the quality isn't as good as the real thing!!



All Photos by Melanie Thaw

3 comments:

Jason, Cathy, Claire, Grey, and Nate said...

I love the first one of you and her!! So precious!

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

I love your new layout! Very cute!!!

Mitch and Cindy said...

I love the picture of you and Manze! Sooo cute.